Authorization

29 civilians deceased in Donbas since beginning of year, - OSCE SMM

[img]https://img.112.international/original/2018/07/08/274845.PNG">
Ukraine Crisis Media Center
Since early January till late July 2018, the number of civilian casualties in Donbas made 161 people; 29 of them deceased, the rest suffered various kinds of injuries. Alexander Hug, First Deputy Head of
OSCE] said this at a briefing on Friday.
OSCE also confirmed that this week (from July 26 through August 2), the number of ceasefire violations
has dropped by 85 percent compared with that of the previous week. 'Last week, OSCE SMM spotted over 4,000 violations of the ceasefire', Hug said.
The Mission's observers spotted 57 heavy weaponry units in the areas where they should not be, based on Minsk agreements; in 44 cases, the weaponry was spotted in the militant-held areas, and in another 13 cases - on the Ukraine-controlled territory.
On August 2, the illegal armed formations of pro-Kremlin militants landed 28 attacks on positions of the Ukrainian military in Donbas; in one case, heavy weaponry was used. According to the HQ of the Joint Forces Operation, four Ukrainian warriors sustained wounds in combat. The Russian occupant forces used mainly RPGs, small arms and heavy machineguns; they attacked Stanytsia Luhanska, Krymske, Novoluhanske, Novomykhailivka, Mariinka, Avdiivka, Krasnohorivka, Chermalyk, Hnutove, Lebedynske, Talakivka, Pavlopol and Shyrokyne.
See also:
Leave a comment
News
  • Latest
  • Read
  • Commented
Calendar Content
«    Октябрь 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031