Poisoning in Amesbury: "Novichok" was in bottle of expensive perfume

Poisoning in Amesbury: "Novichok" was in bottle of expensive perfume

112 Agency
Charlie Rowley, the victim of the poisoning in Amesbury said that "Novichok' nerve agent was in the glass bottle of the expensive perfume as BBC reported.
"45-year-old Charlie believes he had the glass bottle at his home for a couple of days before giving it to his partner. He said it looked expensive and that Ms Sturgess recognised the brand on the box," the message said.

According to Charlie, they both sprayed it at the wrists, however he later washed it off.
"It had an oily substance and I smelled it and it didn't smell of perfume. It felt oily. I washed it off and I didn't think anything of it. It all happened so quick," Charlie said.
In 15 minutes Dawn said that she has a headache. She went to the bathroom for a pill. Later Charlie found her in the bath "in a very ill state".

Wiltshire police reported new cases of poisoning near Salisbury, similar to the poisoning of ex-officer of the GRU of Russia Sergey Skripal and his daughter Julia in Salisbury on March 4. Man and woman were found unconscious. Both are British citizens.
As reported, the man and woman were poisoned by the paralytic substance Novichok after contact with the infected object.

Later it became known that woman poisoned with Novichok, the Russian-made nerve agent, died at a hospital in Amesbury, England. Metro reported that, referring to Scotland Yard. Dawn Sturgess, 44, left three kids behind.
The authority looks into the incident.
See also:
Leave a comment
  • Latest
  • Read
  • Commented
Calendar Content
«    Февраль 2019    »