Ukrainian Interior Minister reported in e-declaration collection of paintings, weapons

Ukrainian Interior Minister reported in e-declaration collection of paintings, weaponsUkrainian Interior Minister Arsen Avakov has submitted his e-declaration reporting a collection of paintings, icons, weapons and wine, as well as $71,000, EUR 30,000 and UAH 265,000 in cash.

According to the e-declaration, Avakov together with his wife Inna owns two apartments in Kharkiv with areas of 657.90 square meters and 70.90 square meters, and solely owns an apartment in the town of Chuhuyeve with an area of 39.30 square meters, as well as a 1,200-square-meter land plot in Korobochkyne, Kharkiv region. The wife of the minister also owns a similar 1,200-square-meter plot of land in Korobochkyne.

Avakov and his wife also declared a collection of paintings, other works of art, including a n artistic chess set, icons; furniture, watches (Rolex Daytona, Jaeger LeCoultre, Vacheron Constantin), bags (Chanel, Louis Vuitton) other valuables and jewelry, as well as a collection of wine of the Mouton-Rothc brand.

Avakov has 20 series B military treasury bonds acquired in 2014 with the nominal value of UAH 20,000, and 12 shares of FC Metalist worth UAH 3. The minister's wife owns shares of the Joint Stock Bank Basis, which is currently being liquidated, worth UAH 1.316 million and shares in the PJSC Investor worth UAH 210.

In addition, Avakov owns 100% of the capital in the Italian company Avitalia s.r.l. worth UAH 8.832 million, 99.99% of the capital in the Avakov Trust Company, which is currently being liquidated, worth UAH 205,478 (the rest 0.01% of the company's shares are owned by his son Oleksandr).

Read also: Ukraine's President applied his e-declaration with UAH 800k, $ 60k in cash

Avakov is also a beneficial owner of PJSC Investor, Investor Elite Bud, Media Technology Research Center, PE Organics 2007, Investor Protection Service, Vetra LLC, Badge LLC, Power Machines LLC, Investor Fund LLC, ATN TV Company LLC, Elite Service Investor LLC, Investor Publishing House LLC.

Avakov pointed out in his e-declaration that he owns copyright to a script worth RUB 1 billion or UAH 1.

In 2015, the minister declared UAH 228,414 of salary and income from sales of movable property (except securities) of UAH 1.450 million. His wife Inna in 2015 received UAH 187,153 in salary and UAH 2.23 million for sale of movable property (except securities).

Avakov and his wife jointly own bank metals worth UAH 200,000. The minister also keeps UAH 14,122 on his account in Oschadbank, UAH 218,174 in Ukreximbank, UAH 31 in Alfa-Bank and UAH 265,000, $571,000, EUR 30,000 and GBP 2,100 in cash.

His wife keeps UAH 148,640 in UniCredit Bank and has UAH 1.3 million, $275,000 and EUR 30,000 in cash.
See also:
Leave a comment
  • Latest
  • Read
  • Commented
Calendar Content
«    Ноябрь 2017    »