Authorization

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - SNSS

NEW YORK, Dec. 4, 2020 /PRNewswire/ -- Juan Monteverde, founder and managing partner at Monteverde & Associates PC, a national securities firm headquartered at the Empire State Building in New York City, is investigating Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. ("SNSS" or the "Company") (SNSS) relating to its proposed merger with Viracta Therapeutics, Inc. ("Viracta"). Under the terms of the agreement, Sunesis shareholders will only 14% of the combined company, with Viracta owning the other 86%.
SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Monteverde & Associates PC Announces an Investigation of Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. - SNSS
The investigation focuses on whether Sunesis Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and its Board of Directors violated securities laws and/or breached their fiduciary duties to the Company by 1) failing to conduct a fair process, and 2) whether and by how much this proposed transaction undervalues the Company.Click here for more information:https://www.monteverdelaw.com/case/sunesis-pharmaceuticals-inc. It is free and there is no cost or obligation to you.
See also:
Leave a comment
News
  • Latest
  • Read
  • Commented
Calendar Content
«    Январь 2021    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 123
45678910
11121314151617
18192021222324
25262728293031