Authorization

Two men dead after Edgware 'carbon monoxide leak'

Two men dead after Edgware 'carbon monoxide leak'

A neighbouring property on Bacon Lane was evacuated as a precaution
Two men have been found dead at a house following a suspected carbon monoxide leak.The pair, aged 38 and 42, were discovered at a property on Bacon Lane in Edgware, north west London, at 13:30 BST.Five people, including two young boys, have been taken to hospital as a precaution, Scotland Yard said.A spokesman said the deaths were being treated as unexplained. A post-mortem examination is due to take place.Police believe there was a possible carbon monoxide leak at the building, which was "multiple occupancy".
People from a neighbouring property were evacuated as a precaution but have since returned home.The Metropolitan Police said no arrests have been made.The force said in a statement: "Police in Harrow continue to deal alongside the Health and Safety Executive who have been informed."
Edgware
See also:
Leave a comment
News
  • Latest
  • Read
  • Commented
Calendar Content
«    Июль 2018    »
ПнВтСрЧтПтСбВс
 1
2345678
9101112131415
16171819202122
23242526272829
3031